Terms & Conditions
Last updated 12/05/2022
AGREEMENT TO TERMS
These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (“you”) and Outgrid LLC (“we,” “us,” or “our”) concerning your access to and use of the messaging application Outgrid related, or otherwise connected thereto (collectively, the “App”).
By accessing the App, you agree that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, you are expressly prohibited from using the App, and you must discontinue use immediately.Supplemental Terms and Conditions or documents posted on the App from time to time are hereby expressly incorporated herein by reference. In our sole discretion, we reserve the right to make changes or modifications to these Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason.
We will alert you about any changes by updating the “Last Updated” date of these Terms and Conditions, and you waive any right to receive specific notice of each such change. It is your responsibility to periodically review these Terms and Conditions to stay informed of updates. You will be subject to and will be deemed to have realized and accepted the changes in any revised Terms and Conditions by your continued use of the App after the date such revised Terms and Conditions are posted.
The information provided on the App is not intended for distribution to or used by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country.
Those persons who choose to access the App from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws apply.
The App is intended for users at least 18 years of age. All users who are minors in the jurisdiction in which they reside (under the age of 18 or 21) must have permission and be directly supervised by their parent or guardian to use the App. If you are a minor, you must have your parent or guardian read and agree to these Terms and Conditions before using the App.
This App or any information on it may not be interpreted as advice to invest either equity or crypto assets.
- provides the possibility for direct messaging or sending audio recordings, the creation of private one-on-one chats and groups which are using encryption technology, and for open streaming—the creation of an open channel visible and accessible for any users (not encrypted);
- provides crypto wallet services, which provide you with the possibility to receive, send or keep your digital assets (cryptocurrencies, tokens, or NFTs) without the option to buy or sell them;
- the App contains links to other internet instruments and Apps, including cryptocurrency exchanges, which are managed by different operators, enabling to conclude the transaction for the acquisition of cryptocurrencies. However, the App is not a party to this transaction. When you click on any link of any third party (e.g., crypto exchange), you will be redirected to their web pages, which the App does not manage, and the App bears no liability for the services rendered by third persons;
- at the current moment, all the services are rendered free of charge. Outgrid retains the right to change the fee policy upon a prior notice with the due time in advance.
The rights and obligations of the App and you differ depending on the use of the App:
If you choose to use the App for crypto wallet services, you agree to the following conditions:
- We will provide you with the possibility to receive, send or keep your digital assets (cryptocurrencies, tokens, or NFTs) without the possibility to buy or sell them for money or other means;
- A digital key for your access to your crypto wallet will be created only for your personal use, and we will neither have the key nor will have an insight into the contents of your crypto wallet (other than the amount of the required entry cryptocurrencies, tokens or NFT’s held by you at the event of joining an asset-based community or room).
By using the App, you represent and warrant that:
(1) all registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete;
(2) you will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information as necessary;
(3) you have the legal capacity, and you agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions;
(4) you are not under the age of 18;
(5) not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside, or if a minor, you have received parental/guardian permission to use the App;
(6) you will not access the App through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script, or otherwise;
(7) you will not use the App for any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
(8) your use of the App will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the App (or any portion thereof).
You may not access or use the App for any purpose other than that for which we make the App available. The App may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the App, you agree not to:
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the App to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- Make any unauthorized use of the App, including collecting users' usernames and/or e-mail addresses by electronic or other means to send unsolicited e-mail or create user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the App.
- Use the App to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the App, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the App and/or the Content contained therein.
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the App.
- Trick, defraud, or mislead other users and us, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Engage in any automated system use, such as using scripts to send comments or messages or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the App or the networks or services connected to the App.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
- Use any information obtained from the App to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Use the App as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the App and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the App.
- Attempt to bypass any App measures designed to prevent or restrict access to the App or any portion of the App.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the App to you.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the App or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the App.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including, without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
- Except as may be the result of the standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the App, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the App.
- Use the App in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Unless otherwise indicated, the App is our proprietary property. All source code, databases, functionality, software, web designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the App and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein as well as any other signs used in trade (collectively, the “Content”) are owned or controlled by us or licensed to us, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws of UK, foreign jurisdictions, and international conventions.
The Content is provided on the App “AS IS” for your information and personal use only. Except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions, no part of the App and no Content may be copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose whatsoever, without our express prior written permission.
Provided that you are eligible to use the App, you are granted a limited license to access and use the App and download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the App, the Content.
USER GENERATED CONTRIBUTIONS
The App may invite you to chat, contribute to, or participate in blogs, message boards, online forums, and other functionality. It may provide you with the opportunity to create, submit, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute, or broadcast content and materials to us or on the App, including but not limited to text, writings, video, audio, photographs, graphics, comments, suggestions, or personal information or other material (collectively, "Contributions").
Contributions may be viewable by other App users and through third-party web apps. Any Contributions you transmit may be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. When you create or make available any Contributions, you thereby represent and warrant that:
- The creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
- You are the creator and owner of or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, releases, and permissions to use and authorize us, the App, and other users of the App to use your Contributions in any manner contemplated by the App and these Terms and Conditions.
- Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
- Your Contributions do not violate any third party's privacy or publicity rights.
- Your Contributions do not contain any material that solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner.
Any use of the App in violation of the foregoing violates these Terms and Conditions and may result in, among other things, termination or suspension of your rights to use the App.
By posting your Contributions to any part of the App or making Contributions accessible to the App by linking your account from the App to any of your social networking accounts, you automatically grant. You represent and warrant that you have the right to grant to us an unrestricted, unlimited, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, fully-paid, worldwide right, and license to host, use, copy, reproduce, disclose, sell, resell, publish, broadcast, retitle, archive, store, cache, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, transmit, excerpt (in whole or in part), and distribute such Contributions (including, without limitation, your image and voice) for any purpose, commercial, advertising, or otherwise, and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Contributions, and grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. The use and distribution may occur in any media format and channels.
GUIDELINES FOR REVIEWS
We may provide you with areas on the App to leave reviews or ratings. When posting a review, you must comply with the following criteria:
(1) you should have firsthand experience with the object being reviewed;
(2) your reviews should not contain offensive profanity or abusive, racist, offensive, or hate language;
(3) your reviews should not contain discriminatory references based on religion, race, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability;
(4) your reviews should not contain references to illegal activity;
(5) you should not be affiliated with competitors if posting negative reviews;
(6) you should not make any conclusions as to the legality of conduct;
(7) you may not post any false or misleading statements;
(8) you may not organize a campaign encouraging others to post positive or negative reviews.
We may accept, reject, or remove reviews at our sole discretion. We have absolutely no obligation to screen or delete reviews, even if anyone considers reviews objectionable or inaccurate. Reviews are not endorsed by us and do not necessarily represent our opinions or views of our affiliates or partners.
We do not assume liability for any review or for any claims, liabilities, or losses resulting from any review. By posting a review, you hereby grant us a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, assignable, and sublicensable right and license to reproduce, modify, translate, transmit by any means, display, perform, and/or distribute all content relating to reviews.
As part of the functionality of the App, you may link your account with online accounts you have with third-party service providers (each such account, a “Third-Party Account”) by either: (1) providing your Third-Party Account login information through the App; or (2) allowing us to access your Third-Party Account, as is permitted under the applicable Terms and Conditions that govern your use of each Third-Party Account.
You represent and warrant that you are entitled to disclose your Third-Party Account login information to us and/or grant us access to your Third-Party Account without breach by you of any of the Terms and Conditions that govern your use of the applicable Third-Party Account and without obligating us to pay any fees or making us subject to any usage limitations imposed by the third-party service provider of the Third-Party Account.
Please note that if a Third-Party Account or associated service becomes unavailable or our access to such Third-Party Account is terminated by the third-party service provider, Social Network Content may no longer be available on and through the App. You will have the ability to disable the connection between your account on the App and your Third-Party Accounts at any time.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR THIRD-PARTY ACCOUNTS IS GOVERNED SOLELY BY YOUR AGREEMENT(S) WITH SUCH THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS.
We may allow advertisers to display their advertisements and other information in certain areas of the App, such as sidebar advertisements or banner advertisements. If you are an advertiser, you shall take full responsibility for any advertisements you place on the App and any services provided on the App or products sold through those advertisements.
Further, as an advertiser, you warrant and represent that you possess all rights and authority to place advertisements on the App, including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, publicity rights, and contractual rights.
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to:
(1) monitor the App for violations of these Terms and Conditions;
(2) take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in our sole discretion, violates the law or these Terms and Conditions, including without limitation, reporting such user to law enforcement authorities;
(3) in our sole discretion and without limitation, refuse, restrict access to, limit the availability of, or disable (to the extent technologically feasible) any of your Contributions or any portion thereof;
(4) in our sole discretion and without limitation, notice, or liability, to remove from the App or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in any way burdensome to our systems;
(5) otherwise, manage the App in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the App.
TERM AND TERMINATION
These Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect while you use the App. WITHOUT LIMITING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION AND WITHOUT NOTICE OR LIABILITY, DENY ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE APP (INCLUDING BLOCKING CERTAIN IP ADDRESSES) TO ANY PERSON FOR ANY REASON OR NO REASON, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION FOR BREACH OF ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY, OR COVENANT CONTAINED IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR OF ANY APPLICABLE LAW OR REGULATION. WE MAY TERMINATE YOUR USE OR PARTICIPATION IN THE APP OR DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT AND ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION THAT YOU POSTED AT ANY TIME, WITHOUT WARNING, AT OUR SOLE DISCRETION.
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party.
In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress without limitation.
MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the App's contents at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our App. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the App without notice.
We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the App.
We cannot guarantee the App will be available at all times. We may experience hardware, software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to the App, resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors.
We reserve the right to change, revise, update, suspend, discontinue, or otherwise modify the App at any time or for any reason without notice to you. You agree that we have no liability for any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused by your inability to access or use the App during any downtime or discontinuance of the App.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will be construed to obligate us to maintain and support the App or supply any corrections, updates, or releases in connection.
These Terms and Conditions and your use of the App are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom.
To expedite resolution and control the cost of any dispute, controversy, or claim related to these Terms and Conditions (each a "Dispute" and collectively, the “Disputes”) brought by either you or us (individually, a “Party” and collectively, the “Parties”), the Parties agree to first attempt to negotiate any Dispute (except those Disputes expressly provided below) informally for at least 20 days before initiating litigation. Such informal negotiations commence upon written notice from one Party to the other Party.
To the extent the dispute is not solved amicably by the Parties, the Dispute shall be solved in the UK by a competent court, in accordance with the registration address of Outgrid Limited.
THE APP IS PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS AND AS-AVAILABLE BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE APP AND OUR SERVICES WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE APP AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE APP’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEB APPS LINKED TO THE APP. WE WILL ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (1) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AND MATERIALS, (2) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE APP, OR (3) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (4) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE APP, (5) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE APP BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (6) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE APP. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE APP, ANY HYPERLINKED WEBAPP, OR ANY WEBAPP OR MOBILE APPLICATION FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, TRANSACTIONS, AND SIGNATURES
Visiting the App, sending us e-mails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via e-mail, and on the App satisfy any legal requirement that such communication is in writing.
YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS, AND OTHER RECORDS, TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES, AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR VIA THE APP.
You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction that require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
These Terms and Conditions and any policies or operating rules posted by us on the App constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms and Conditions operate to the fullest extent permissible by law. We may assign any or all of our rights and obligations to others. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, delay, or failure to act caused by any cause beyond our reasonable control.
If any provision or part of a provision of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that provision or part of the provision is deemed severable from these Terms and Conditions and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
There is no joint venture, partnership, employment, or an agency relationship between you and us. You agree that these Terms and Conditions will not be construed against us by virtue of having drafted them.
You hereby waive any defenses you may have based on the electronic form of these Terms and Conditions and the lack of signing by the parties hereto to execute these Terms and Conditions.
To resolve a complaint regarding the App or to receive further information regarding the use of the App, please contact us at:
Company code 13893975,
registered address at
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR,